The Nightwing Draconian Empire
Identify yourself, stranger~

For trespassers are not tolerated in these parts...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Identify yourself, stranger~

For trespassers are not tolerated in these parts...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» ~ About the Aqua Kingdom ~
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:14 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» Draconian characters
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» ~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:01 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» ~About the Realm of Shadow~
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» ~About the Land of Flames~
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» ~About the Fortress of Stone~
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» ~About the Kingdom of Ice~
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» Hello everyone
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:44 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

» Website Rules
~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm by ShadowoftheWarriorx

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~

Go down

~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ Empty ~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~

Post  ShadowoftheWarriorx Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:01 pm

~ About . N I G H T W I N G ~ Celt75

Nightwing was the first and only true Dragon role-play group on YouTube. However, due to YouTube changing for the worst, we migrated over here.
We only accept the serious dragon role-players. Those who truly stick to the 'original' ways. These are the ancients, the dires, the elemental, and the elder dragons.
We also accept rare breeds; such as war beasts, centaurs, rare forms of wolves, unicorns (Not the flouncy happy-all-the-time kind), griffons, phoenixes, and those creatures you will not find just anywhere. We protect every dragon, rare beast, and their families as one.

~`*`~иigh† Wiиg Dяαgσи Empire~`*`~
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

`~Matriarch of N I G H T W I N G:
X Kaida

:~Heir of the Empress~:
X Rhoda

Number Count:

_______________,*___
______________,P_____
_____________,dP________
____________d8`___էհε ___
___________,d8`_ռﻨցհէաﻨռց
__________d8P_____εოթﻨгε_
________,88P_____________
_______d888888888b*\_____
______d8888b88d888888888,
____,888888888888888888888,
___,8*;88888P*****78888888888,
__,8;,888888)______\8888888888,
__)8e88888,_______|88888888888,
_,d88888'/_________|88888888888,
,d88P88'__________/88888888888,
8888*)___________/888888888888,
_`P___________/888888888888888,
____________|888888888888888888,

+.=-----.N A T I O N S.-----=.+
The Entire territory of Nightwing spreads over a vast couple thousand miles. It is surrounded by massive rocky cliff-like mountains to keep humans and predators out. The Dragon-ruled Nation territories spread along the boundaries, meeting at neutral forests and Arzian in the dead center. Each Nation leader made a separate account for his or her Nation. Those part of the Nations must respect them as leaders. The order is clockwise around the territory starting from the upper West.

: ~F I R E. N A T I O N~ :
The Fire Nation is located on the upper West side of the Nightwing territory. It has a small chain of forested mountains as a boundary between it and the border lining Earth nation. Ryujin Rock in the right border acts like a boundary between it and the Ice Nation.

:~I C E .N A T I O N ~:
The Ice Nation is located on the upper east side of the territory. It slowly begins to melt into streams, then rivers, then lakes; slowly bleeding into the Water Nation's territory.

:~W A T E R . N A T I O N~:
The Water Nation lies on the south eastern part of the territory. It consists of vast oceans and rivers that bleed into the neutral forests around the center.

:~D E M O N . A N D . S H A D O W~:
The dark territory of the demon and shadow nation lies at the farthest south of the Nightwing territory. The far sides of this territory touch and bleed into the Earth and Wind Nation to the western side, and the Water Nation to the east.

:~E A R T H. A N D. W I N D~:
The Earth and Wind Nation lies on the lower west side of the territory, borderlining the northern Fire Nation, and touching the southernmost Demon and Shadow Nation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+------ATAKAPA-------+
If you threaten Nightwing, you will have to first face the fangs and claws of the savage Atakapa Tribe.
It is the tribe of War beasts, Death demons, and Skull-faced Monsters. They are a loyal Elite group who do not all have to be part of Nightwing.

+------T H E . C L A N S . ------+
There are a few draconian Fleets and Clans within Nightwing.
They have a seperate territory from this Empire, and their leaders can do what ever they wish to their clans, but they are under Nightwing's rule and will take orders from the Empress Kaida ONLY in dire need.

X Path of Sleeping Stones

XLightclaws

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
:+~----ALLIANCES----~+:
Nightwing accepts no aliances anymore. Due to the fact that they have started fighting amongst eachother, or have been dismantled without telling their other allies so.
However, if you are a good friend of the Ryujin, and she knows it is an actual serious war, she will assemble Nightwing to aid you in battlle.

-----RIVALS----
Nightwing is known for their bloodlust and sheer brutality. Only one clan has ever dared to challenge it. Every single member of that clan has been brutally ripped apart.
NightWing goes otherwise Unchallenged

ShadowoftheWarriorx
ShadowoftheWarriorx
Admin

https://nightwingempire.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum